Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Energy, Environment, Industry, Innovation, New technologies, Research, Town planning
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Banks, Corporations, Investment Funds, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, Northern America, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
Additional info regions:
* European Union : Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, The Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK
* Norther America: Canada
* Mediterranean countries: Israel, Turkey
* European Economic Area: Norway
* Developing countries: South Africa
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: ACQUEAU Board
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at labeling research projects addressing water cycle issues and aiming at providing the European water industry with new innovative market-orientated solutions
Priorities and funded actions:
To be awarded the ACQUEAEU label, projects must incorporate one or several of the following technological areas
– Water resources: Develop less expensive and more natural technologies for water supply and water pollution monitoring, possibly thorugh integrating sensor technologies
– Water treatment: Full-scale demonstration of innovative processes in the field of water treatment
– Water distribution: optimize the cost of the management of water, focus on infrastructure and water monitoring
– Customers: Enforce the trust and confidence of consumers towards water (monitor consumer behaviour, monitor domestic piping systems…)
– Agriculture: irrigation, drainage, water quality measurement
– Industry: membranes, brines….
– Urban drainage and water waste collection: prevent foul water flooding
– Waste water treatment
– Biosolids: Removal of polution, production of energy from biosolids, curbing of GHG and N2O emissions
Applicant may focus on the following programmes for innovation
– Membrane technologies
– Real-Time system management
– Low energy waste water treatment
– Material for pipes and coating
– Low environmental impact for disinfection and water oxidation