Sectors: Industry, Innovation, New technologies, Research, Telecommunications
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: EURIPIDES Board
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at labelling promising hi-tech, market-oriented R&D project projects in the field of smart electronic systems. The EURIPIDES label confers an objective seal of excellence on a project.
Priorities and funded actions:
This call has two steps
Step 1: Project outline
Step 2: Full project proposal
* Smart system functionalities
– Sensing, Metering, Measuring
– Data storage and processing, artificial intelligence
– Communication and data transmission
– Man-machine interface
– Energy storage, management and harvesting
* Process and component technologies
– Materials and Process technologies
– Component technologies
– Packaging technologies, housing
– System integration technologies
EURIPIDES² industial values chain
– Level 1: processes, equipment and tools, materials, subtrates, packages
– Level 2: interconnection and passive components
– Level 3: subsystem assembly, boards and modules
– Level 4: electronics products, systems, stand alone, embedded, “enmeshed” or “implanted”