Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Education - Training, Energy, Environment, Industry, Innovation, New technologies, Research
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries: Israel
European Economic Area: Iceleand, Norway
Newly Independent States: Russia, Ukraine
Candidate countries: Serbia, Turkey
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to label collaborative transnational research and development projects in the field of low-carbon energy technologies, with a view to help industry leverage public funding to reduce risks in innovative projects.
Priorities and funded actions:
Objectives and relevant domains for proposals
– Biomass: Biomass heat, combined heat and power, electricity production, biofuel for transports, feedstock
– Wind: Wind turbines, offshore technology, operation and maintenance
– Solar: Solar photovoltaic power generation, concentrated solar power generation, solar heating and cooling,
– Hydro: Hydro and/or ocean wave power generation
– Oil and gas: explorations, transport, storage, wells, refining, subsea infrastructure, unconventional hydrocarbons
– Carbon capture and storage
– Hydrogen production, storage and distribution
– Energy efficiency
– New materials
– New information and communication technologies: Sensor, decisions, data, modeling and simulations, smart grids and buildings
– Health and safety at work, environment protection
– Training and education in science and technology
– Projects must clearly show technical innovation in the future product/process or service (either through using new devices or in the utilization of existing devices in a new application)
– Projects must have a strong market and exploitation orientation