Sectors: Justice - Security, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Latin America: Honduras
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to support civil society ogranisations to achieve the objectives of the Eurojusticia programme for actions that aim to improve the democratic governance of the coutrry and to fight against impunity and corruption
Priorities and funded actions:
– Support the access to justice of the following vulnerable groups: women, communities of indigenous people and people of African descent, people deprived of their liberty, LGBTI people (lesbians, gays, bisexuals and transexuals)
– Support the controls and the citizens’ participation in the justice sector
– Eliminate barriers for vulnerable groups (geographical, cultural, etc.)
– Strenghten the dialogue with local and national authorities
Among financed actions
– Awareness raising and communication
– Psychological and social assistance
– Coordination with interinstitutional programmes of the State