Sectors: Culture - Media, Innovation, Trade
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
From 2015 onwards the following countries participate to the programme: Albania, Norway, Iceland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, Serbia, Turkey, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this call is to increase the capacity of audiovisual operators to develop European audiovisual works with a potential to circulate in Europe and beyond and to encourage business to business exchanges.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Improve the European/international dimension and effectiveness of existing large industry markets and to increase the systemic impact of smaller initiative
– Encourage the deployment of innovative tools taking advantage of the opportunities created by developing digital technologies
– Increase the visibility of professionals and audiovisual works from European countries with a low production capacity
– Encourage the development of networks and increase the number of European co-productions and a greater diversification of talents and sources of funding
– Improve the competitiveness and circulation of European audiovisual works on international markets
Among financed actions
– Access to (physical) markets for European professionals
– Online tools intended for the professionals
– Common European promotional activities