Sectors: Culture - Media, Information
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call aims to offer support to cultural and creative organisations showcasing and presenting European creators and artists, especially emerging talent, through a genuinely Europe-wide programme
Priorities and funded actions:
* To foster the development of emerging talent and stimulate the transnational mobility of cultural and creative players and circulation of works, with the potential to exert a broad influence on the cultural and creative sectors and to provide for lasting effects
* To help increase recognition and visibility of cultural and creative artists and creators with a strong commitment in terms of European programming through communications activities and branding strategy, including, where appropriate, the creation of a European quality label
* Fostering the mobility and the visibility of creators and artists, in particular emerging ones and those lacking international exposure
* Stimulating a genuine Europe-wide programming of cultural and artistic activities with the view of facilitating access to non-national European cultural works via international touring, events,exhibitions and festivals, etc
* Implementing a communication and branding strategy, including, where appropriate, the development of a European quality label
* Contributing to greater audience development through extensive use of information and communication technologies and innovative approaches
* Providing visibility to Europe’s values and different cultures, thus creating greater awareness about the European Union
Among financed actions
* Coordination, monitoring, promotion, evaluation and supervision of the platform members’ activities as well as the activities in relation to the sustainable development of the platform, as for an example, the selection of new members
* Conception and implementation of a communication and branding strategy (including where appropriate the creation of a European quality label)
* Provision of financial support to third parties (members of the platform) implementing eligible activities
* Circulation of creators and artists, especially emerging talent, and their works among the members of the platform