Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Information, Public Management, Services
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support projects promoted by transnational partnerships and networks directly involving citizens, with a view to give them an opportunity to concretely participate in the Union policy-making process in areas related to the objectives of the Programme.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To stimulate and organise reflection, debates or other activities related to the annual priorities of the Programme
– To propose concrete solutions that can be found through cooperation or coordination at European level
– To ensure a concrete link with the policy making process indicated above
– Promotion of societal engagement and solidarity
– Gathering of opinions
Among financed actions
– Activities promoting debates/campaigns/actions on the themes of common interest in a broader context of the rights and responsibilities of the Union citizens and activities making the link to the European political agenda and policy making process
– Activities aiming at gathering the individual opinions of the citizens on a specific topic to be annually defined, focusing on a bottom up approach (including the use of social networks, web-seminars, etc.) and media literacy
– Activities promoting solidarity among Union citizens and beyond