Sectors: Culture - Media
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for Proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
WE funding – Europe for citizens – Improving…
Funds for : Bringing the Union closer to citizens
Main beneficiaries : Public bodies
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: Improving conditions for civic and democratic participation in the EU
Main beneficiaries: Public bodies
Priorities and funded actions:
* To foster European citizenship and to improve conditions for civic and democratic participation at Union level
* To encourage democratic and civic participation of citizens at Union level, by developing citizens’ understanding of the Union policy making-process and promoting opportunities for societal and intercultural engagement and volunteering at Union level
Among financed actions
* Agenda-setting activities;
* Advocating during the preparation phase and negotiation of policy proposals;
* Providing feed-back on relevant initiatives that are implemented
* Initial duration of the project: Up to 21 days
– Be either a public body or a non-profit organisation
– Actions must take place in one of the country eligible to the programme
– At least one EU Member State must be involved in Town Twinning projects
– The project must involve municipalities from at least 2 eligible countries of which at least one is an EU Member State