Sectors: Energy, Information, Innovation, Local development, New technologies, Public Management, Research, Town planning, Transport
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
Additional info regions:
New Independant States: Moldavia
European Economic Area: Norway
Mediterranean countries: Israel
Balkans: Serbia, Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This invitation for commitment aims to kick-start building a vibrant market-place for Smart City action in the EU. It is not linked to any EU funding instrument.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To invite interested parties to join the EIP by stepping forward and supporting its objectives in any of the eleven focus areas
– Sector of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs)
– Energy production and distribution
– Transport and mobility
– Include private and public actors
– A commitment is an intention to provide a measurable and concrete engagement in support of one or more focus areas over the next year or a longer period of time, linking energy, transport and ICT in the urban context