Sectors: Citizenship, Human Rights, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Asia, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Asia : Armenia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to support civil society in Armenia in working on human rights (political, civil, economic, social and cultural), and democratisation
Priorities and funded actions:
– to support civil society in Armenia in working on human rights and democratisation
– support to promotion of the rights of the child
– support freedom of expression and freedom of religion or beliefs
– support actions aiming at ensuring free and independent media and an open and free internet
– support to civil society to promote pluralistic and inclusive political participation, including for all segments of society such as women, minorities, indigenous peoples, people with disabilities or vulnerable groups
– protection of the social, economic and cultural rights, especially for groups particularly vulnerable to discrimination, such as the poor, women, children, people with disabilities, migrants, rights of persons belonging to minorities and other groups.
– support for the structure and operation of trade unions, enabling social dialogue between different groups, developing mechanisms for exchange of opinions and democratic dialogue
Among financed actions
– Training courses
– Drafting of policy or legislation recommendations
– Publication of manuals, leaflets on best practices
– Capacity building activities for CSOs
– Creating or strengthening networks and partnerships