Sectors: Culture - Media, Public Management, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Eurostat – European Statistics Action Grant – 2020
Funds for: providing financial support for MS to carry out work linked to the preparation and development of European public sector accruals accounting
Priorities and funded actions:
* To provide financial support for MS to carry out work linked to the modernisation of their public sector financial accounting systems under the accruals basis of accounting with a view to the eventual implementation of EPSAS
* Transition from the cash basis of financial accounting and working towards introducing internationally accepted accruals-based accounting standards, or equivalent national accruals accounting standards;
* Using accruals, which are moving towards harmonised financial accounting systems across government, or are preparing for such a reform
* Be of general benefit to either government accounting as a whole or bring benefits to a range of government entities will have priority over ones, which may bring benefit for a single entity or small number of entities
Among Financed actions
* Stock taking of current financial accounting system with a view to scoping of modernisation needs;
* Developing the organisation of the project to implement changes;
* Developing an approach to implementation;
* Developing a stakeholder communication plan;
* Exchanging knowledge and best practices;
* Building on existing analyses;
* Develop exploitation strategies;
* This call for proposal is a restricted call for proposal. Only one stage submission.
* Initial durationof the actions : 24 months
– Be a legal person;
– Be a public authority;
– Be a non-profit organisation (private or public);
– Be established in a EU Member States