Sectors: Employment, Trade, Youth
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Federations Unions, SMEs, Training centres
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective is to support new or aspiring European entrepreneurs in the crucial phase of establishing, running and growing their business by working together with an experienced entrepreneur from a country outside the Europe. New entrepreneurs should be able to develop their entrepreneurial skills, international outlook and their competitiveness.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Through this geographical extension of the current “Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs” programme, crossbordertransfer of knowledge and experience, entrepreneurial culture and entrepreneurship shall be fostered even further
– To foster exchange of entrepreneurs from EU countries and countries outside Europe: USA, Israel and one third country in Asia (Singapore, Taiwan or South Korea);
– To provide on-the-job-training for New Entrepreneurs (NE) with established Host Entrepreneurs (HE) in small and medium-sized enterprises elsewhere in non-EU countries, in order to facilitate a successful startup, scale– up and development of their business ideas;
– To foster sharing of experience and information between entrepreneurs on the obstacles and challenges of starting up, developing and growing their businesses;
– To enhance market access and identification of potential partners for new European businesses in the USA, Israel and one third country in Asia (Singapore, Taiwan or South Korea)
Among financed actions
– Management of the programme, networking and reporting ;
– Promotion of the programme and recruitment of host entrepreneurs ;
– Relationship building