Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Employment, Local development
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Training centres
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to enhance education and lifelong learning opportunities in the northern part of Cyprus, with a more holistic approach to allow for full participation of individuals in society, as well as allowing for innovation and creativity, and promotion of skills and “key competencies” which are vital in a knowledge based society.
Priorities and funded actions:
* Lot 1: Innovation and Change in Schools
– To improve the quality and efficiency of education and training
– To promote equity, social cohesion and active citizenship
* Lot 2: Improving Employability
– To make lifelong learning a reality
– To enhance Entrepreneurship
– Improving child-centred learning capacity with focus on key competencies
– Improving teaching capacity in line with global and EU trends through teacher’s training programmes
– Fostering further learning, active citizenship and intercultural dialogue
– Promoting joint projects between Turkish Cypriot and Greek Cypriot schools
– Enhancing lifelong learning opportunities
– Improving entrepreneurial skills
Among financed actions
– Teacher training
– Study visits
– Acquisition of material and equipment
– Research, communication, dissemination and awareness-raising activities