Sectors: Industry, Innovation, New technologies, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Corporations, SMEs
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Switzerland
Category: Appels ouvert à bénéficiaires supplémentaires
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New Independant States : Moldova
Mediterranean countries : Israël
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at selecting new beneficiaries for the CloudSME project, with a view to further accelerate the development of cloud-based one-stop-shop simulation software platform.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To offer new type of simulation software in order to extend available simulation services for engineering and manufacturing SMEs
– To support further SMEs as new users of the CloudSME platform in order to increase the number of users
– To increase the number of simulation applications running on the platform and their impact on SMEs
– To get more feedback on the CloudSME platform from both engineering and manufacturing SMEs and simulation software provider SMEs
– To increase the overall impact of the CloudSME platform and the project itself
Among financed actions
* For simulation providers
– Adapting their simulation softwares to the CloudSME one-stop-shop service platform and deploy it
– Helping SMEs to create simulation software applications on the CloudSME platform using their simulation software
* For engineering or manufacturing SMEs
– Defining requirements of business activities to be supported by simulation on the CloudSME platform
– Contributing to the creation of simulation software-based applications supporting their business activities on the CloudSME platform, jointly with the simulation software and technology providers within CloudSME
– Using the simulation software application in their business activities and provide feedback on the improvements achieved