Beneficiaries: Corporations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* European Economic Area: Norway, Lichtenstein
* Developing countries: More than 100 developing countries are automatically eligible for funding under FP7. Please check the list of International Cooperation Partner Countries before applying if your organisation is established in third country non-associated to FP7
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: CloudFlow Competence Center
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at increasing the number of partners of the CloudFlow projects and at funding and new Application Experiments on Cloud computing within the CloudFlow project
Priorities and funded actions:
– To run use cases on Cloud computing involving manufacturing industries in the Framework of the CloudFlow project
– To enable end users to access computational Cloud engineering services that are new to them
– To allow simulations for more complex models, developing better products, improving predictability of product behaviour and assessing compliance with requirements (“design for X” and simulation/optimization)
– To enable/support complex computational engineering services and workflows in the Cloud enhancing the interoperability of data and tools.
– To examine Cloud-based business models and their impact
– Application Experiments shall be rooted in computational technology for manufacturing and engineering industries, preferably SMEs, giving them affordable access to Cloud technology
– Application Experiments are expected to extend the CloudFlow infrastructure and to address workflows along the value chain in and across companies.
– Priority will be given to innovative product development and products, such as mechatronic systems and cyber-physical systems, including, e.g., multi-domain simulation (mechanics, electronics, software, fluid dynamics, acoustics, etc.).
Among financed actions
Research and technical development activities
Eligible applicant consortia
An Application Experiment consortium shall comprise between 1 and 4 partners of the following ranges:
– End user(s) of which one is driving (leading) the experiment
– Independent software vendor (ISV)
– HPC provider
– Research institution
The consortium must comprise at least 1 end-user organisation