Sectors: Industry, Innovation, New technologies, Research
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals is launched under the ECHORD project, financed by FP7. It aims to strengthen the cooperation between scientific research and industry in robotics.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Cognitive Tools and Workers for Cognitive Factories
– General Purpose Robotic Co-workers
– Cognitive Logistics Robots for Industry
– Medical Robotics
– Agricultural and Food Robotics
– Key Issues in Practical Machine Cognition
– Key Advanced Perception and Action Capabilities
– Multiple Cooperating Mobile Manipulators
– System Architectures, Systems and Software Engineering, Processes and Tools
Research and Technological Development activities (RTD)