Sectors: Citizenship, Environment, Health, Industry, Justice - Security, Local development, New technologies, Research, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union, New Independant States, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
European Union: Austria, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Latvia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia,
Candidate countries: Turkey
New Independent States: Moldova, Russia
Responsible: ERA-NET Rus Plus Steering Committee
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at creating long-term research collaboration in the fields of research and innovation between EU MS/AC and Russia
Priorities and funded actions:
* 1. Nanotechnologies
– Advanced nano-sensors for environment and health
– Novel functional nanomaterials based on design and modelling
– Nanomaterials for efficient lighting
* 2. Environment/climate change
– Increasing the reliability of regional climate projections: models and measurement
– Environmental impact and risk of raw materials extraction and transportation
– Extreme climate events and their impact on the environment
* 3. Health
– Molecular mechanisms of brain function and pathology
– Regenerative medicine and biomaterials
– Drug discovery for cancer, cardiovascular and infectious diseases
* 4. Social sciences and the humanities
– Understanding conflict, identity, and memory: past and present
– Demographic change, migration and migrants
– Opportunities for and challenges to regional development and social cohesion
Among financed actions
Research and development activities designed to generate new knowledge through fundamental, experimental or theoretical scientific research, and of relevance to the above-mentioned topics