Sectors: Co-op & Development, Environment, Health, Industry, Innovation, Research
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Asia, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* European Union: Belgium, Estonia, Germany, Portugal (France, Latvia)
* Asia: India
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: INNO INDIGO Partnership Programme Funding Committee
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at paving the way for long-lasting cooperation between science, technology and/or innovation performing organisations from the European Research Area (ERA) and India in the field of clean water and health.
Priorities and funded actions:
This call for proposals is split between the following 3 topics
– Topic 1: Development and applications of Membrane Technology in Water Purification/Sanitation
– Topic 2: Membrane Bioreactor applications at domestic and industrial wastewater management
– Topic 3: Reuse of municipal/industrial wastewater
– Under topic 1: To push forward research on any aspect of membrane technologies for water applications ranging from desalination to nanotechnologies for water treatment
– Under topic 2: To conduct research for the development of cost-effective and sustainable solutions for wastewater treatment based on membrane bioreactors technology
– Under topic 3: To push forward research and innovation for the development of scalable, sustainable and affordable technologies and processes for the treatment of wastewater for reuse and techniques for the monitoring for a safe reuse of treated water
Among financed actions
Eligible actions vary according to the funding regulation of the countries participating in the call. This being said, the following actions can be seen as eligible for funding under all national funding authorities participating in the call:
– Research activities
– Organisations of events workshops
– Visit studies, mobility
– Exchange research visits