Sectors: Environment, Health, Industry, Justice - Security, New technologies, Research, Transport
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Balkans, European Economic Area, European Union, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
European Economic Area: Norway
Responsible: SAF€RA Call Steering Committe
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call has been launched in the frame of the SAF€RA action. It aims to promote European transnational research in the field of industrial safety taking a proactive, multidisciplinary and innovative approach to developing solutions for sustainable growth and enhanced competitiveness of European industry.
Priorities and funded actions:
This call is divided in two topics
– Topic 1: Managing emerging risks
– Topic 2: New technologies for safety
* Topic 1: to support investigations into new techniques for assessing and controlling emerging risks
* Topic 2:
– To allow concept development and pilot tests of novel uses of existing technologies for safety management in smart working environments
– To support experimentation with new uses of existing technologies which have been developed for applications in areas such as medicine, security, military, and aeronautics
– To develop and test small-scale methods and simulations to predict the properties and behaviour of hazardous substances
– Safety in process industries
– Safety in dangerous goods transport
– Safety in construction and operation of major infrastrucutres
– Occupational safety
Among financed actions
– Topic 1: case studies, empirical evaluations of current practices, development and evaluation of practical methodologies/tools, exploratory studies
– Topic 2: research aiming for concept development and pilot tests, concept development and pilot tests of new characterization methods, either experimental or simulation-based