Sectors: Innovation, New technologies, Research
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Federations Unions, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Asia, Balkans, European Union, Latin America, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Northern America, Pacific
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals is launched under the Fed4FIRE project, financed by FP7. It aims to establish common federation framework for Future Internet Research and Experimentation facilities that will be widely adopted by different communities (experimentation facilities, experimenters, academia, industry); support powerful experiment lifecycle management (including tools for discovery and reservation, experiment control, measurements, etc.) and support key aspects of trustworthiness (federated identity management and access control, accountability, SLA management).
Priorities and funded actions:
This call for proposals is divided into 3 components
– Fed4FIRE-2 – Part A1: Industrial Experimenters (200 000 euro)
– Fed4FIRE-2 – Part A2: NON-Industrial Experimenters (200 000 euro)
– Fed4FIRE-2 – Part B: Facility Providers (400 000 euro)
– Fed4FIRE-2 – Part A1: to make the federated infrastructure directly available for execution of innovative experiments by experimenters at industrial organisations
– Fed4FIRE-2 – Part A2: to make the federated infrastructure directly available for execution of innovative experiments by experimenters at non-industrial organisations (academia, research institutes,…)
– Fed4FIRE-2 – Part B: to enlarge the scale and scope of the available facilities for experimentation by including additional testbeds
– Proposals with main focus on networking and infrastructure testing (wired, wireless, open flow, datacenter, cloud, …)
– Proposals with main focus application testing (mobile, cloud, energy, health, transport, …)
– Proposals originating from parties in countries other than EU and Associate Member States in any of the above listed domains