Sectors: Health, Industry, Innovation, New technologies, Services
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Switzerland, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean country: Israel
Balkans: Bosnia and Herzegovina
New Independant State: Moldova
Worldwide: Faroe Islands
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: IMI governing board
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call aims at fostering cooperation between all stakeholders of medicine development in order to accelerate the development of safe and more effective medicines for patients, to identify the main bottlenecks in the drug development process, and to enhance growth.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To improve tools and technologies (such as biomarkers, imaging techniques, knowledge management platforms …) that will enable the faster and more efficient development of safer and better drugs for patients
This call covers several topics
– Topic 1: Applied Public-Private Research Enabling Osteoarthritis Clinical Headway (APPROACH)
– Topic 2: European Platform For Proof of Concept for Prevention in Alzheimer’s Disease (EPOC-AD)
– Topic 3: Blood-Based Biomarker Assays For Personalised Tumour Therapy: Value Of Latest Circulating Biomarkers
– Topic 4: Zoonoses Anticipation and Preparedness Initiative (ZAPI)
– Topic 5: Generation of Research Tools to Translate Genomic Discoveries into Drug Discovery Projects
– Topic 6: Epidemiology Research and Development of Novel Systemic Antibacterial Molecules Against Healthcare-Associated Infections due to Gram-Negative Pathogens
– Topic 7: ND4BB Topic 7: Development of Novel Inhaled Antibiotic Regimens in Patients with Cystic Fibrosis (CF) and Patients with Non-CF Bronchiectasis (BE)
Topic 8: EcoRiskPrediction (ERP)
– Explore synergies and complementarities with other EU funded projects in order to avoid overlaps
Among financed actions
– research activities: cost of personnel, equipment costs, consumables and materials, subcontracting for services
– other activities: management activities, training, networking, studies, information dissemination, intellectual property