Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Health, Humanitarian, Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Countries : Haiti
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is the food and nutritional security as well as the resilience of the rural population of the regions North-West, Artibonite (upper Artibonite), North, North-East and in the Central Plateau and its sustainable improvement.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strenghten the food availability and the resilience of the most vulnerable people in the target areas
– To improve the nutritional status and sustainable acces to drinking water and hygiene in the targeted households
– An increase in agricultural productivity and for livestock and fisheries
– Promotion of good practices and nutritional education
– The enhancement of strategies for the resilience of the households most vulnerable to food insecurity
Among financed actions
– Measures concerning agricultural production
– Measures of job creation
– Promotion of innovative techniques
– Enhancement of the acces to drinking water and improvement of hygiene conditions
– Implementation of social protection mechanisms
– Development of contingency plans
– Diversification of diets
– Nutrition education
– Detection of malnutrition
– Local governance of food and nutritional security
– Promotion of agro-ecological practices