Sectors: Citizenship, Culture - Media, Education - Training, Information
Beneficiaries: Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to capitalize on special events and national or regional initiatives involving civil society actors and opinion leaders to increase general awareness of the public about the activities of the Commission, particularly in the context of political priorities.
Priorities and funded actions:
This call for proposals is divided in three areas
1. Future of the EU / Economic and Monetary Union (EMU) (45 000 euro)
2. Job Creation (65 000 euro)
3. Support for businesses, especially SMEs (60 000 euro)
– To increase awareness and understanding of issues related to the political objectives of the priorities of the EU inter-institutional communication
– To connect these issues with local communities of candidates and / or target groups, especially at the regional level so that young, job seekers and small businesses become more involved
– To stimulate discussion on relevant policies at national, regional and local level
– To encourage public participation in these debates with the participation of think tanks, universities, NGOs, civil society, trade unions, professional organizations and other groups of social actors
– To generate media coverage (press, broadcast) events, results and indirect effects / sustainable results
Among financed actions
– Seminars and conferences
– Activities for specific target groups and contributing to the sharing of best practices across Spain and / or strengthening links between citizens, civil society and the institutions of the Union European