Sectors: Education - Training, Services, Youth
Beneficiaries: Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to organise Master/Post-graduate courses or special projects aimed at supporting conference interpreter training.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To ensure that a sufficient number of qualified conference interpreters are available to enable the European Union’s institutions to function properly
– Promotion of quality and linguistic diversity in the teaching of interpreting in the official languages of the EU and of the candidate countries
– Establishment of postgraduate centres of excellence
– Cooperation among postgraduate courses from different Member States and from candidate countries (a limited number of postgraduate courses from third countries offering languages of particular interest for the EU may be also included)
– Development of innovative pilot projects
Among financed actions
– Actions related to the organisation of master or post-graduate courses in conference interpreting
– Special projects aimed at promoting conference interpreter training