Beneficiaries: Corporations, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposal aims to contribute to the development of a more resource efficient and sustainable low carbon economy and to the increase of economic growth and employment through the support of sustainable and competitive bio based industries.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To demonstrate technologies enabling the replacement of fossil based inputs
– To develop business models integrating economic actors along the whole value chain via the creation of cross sector interconnections and support to cross industry clusters
– To set up flagship biorefinery plants that improve cost and performance to levels being competitive with fossil based alternatives
– To overcome low product yields from fermentation processes
– To develop innovative and efficient biorefinery technologies
– To increase the effectiveness of forest management
– To tailor tree species designed to produce wood for industrial processes and biorefining purposes
– To produce bio-based elastomers from europe-grown feedstocks
– To increase the productivity of industrial multi-purpose agricultural crops
– To develop sustainable cellulose-based materials
Among financed actions
– Research actions
– Innovation actions
– Coordination and support actions