Sectors: Health, Innovation, Research
Beneficiaries: International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU member states
H2020 associated countries
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
H2020 – JTI IMI 2 – 23nd Call for proposals – 2020
Fund for: financing Research related to the future of medicine should be undertaken in areas where societal, public health and biomedical industry competitiveness goals are aligned and require the pooling of resources and greater collaboration between the public and private sectors, with the involvement of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
Priorities and funded actions:
– IMI2-2020-23-01: Returning Clinical Trial Data to study participants within a GDPR compliant and approved ethical framework
– IMI2-2020-23-02: Modelling the impact of monoclonal antibodies and vaccines on the reduction of antimicrobial resistance
– IMI2-2020-23-03: A platform for accelerating biomarker discovery and validation to support therapeutics development for neurodegenerative diseases
– IMI2-2020-23-04: Optimal treatment for patients with solid tumours in Europe through Artificial Intelligence
– IMI2-2020-23-05: Shortening the path to Rare Disease diagnosis by using newborn genetic screening and digital technologies
– IMI2-2020-23-06: Behavioural Model of Factors Affecting Patient Adherence