Sectors: Health, Research
Beneficiaries: Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to involve a broader range of partners from different sectors in order to help to advance the development of new approaches and technologies for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases with high impact on public health.
Priorities and funded actions:
– VALIDATION OF TRANSLATIONAL IMAGING METHODS IN DRUG SAFETY ASSESSMENT (TRISTAN)
– IDENTIFICATION OF DRUGGABLE TARGETS MODULATING MISFOLDED PROTEINS IN ALZHEIMER’S AND PARKINSON’S DISEASES
– PATHOLOGICAL NEURON-GLIA INTERACTIONS IN NEUROPATHIC PAIN
– DRY AGE-RELATED MACULAR DEGENERATION: DEVELOPMENT OF NOVEL CLINICAL ENDPOINTS FOR CLINICAL TRIALS WITH A REGULATORY AND PATIENT ACCESS INTENTION
– COMPREHENSIVE ‘PAEDIATRIC PRECLINICAL POC PLATFORM’ TO ENABLE CLINICAL MOLECULE DEVELOPMENT FOR CHILDREN WITH CANCER
– COORDINATION AND SUPPORT ACTIONS (CSA) FOR THE BIG DATA FOR BETTER OUTCOMES PROGRAMME
– INCREASE ACCESS AND USE OF HIGH QUALITY DATA TO IMPROVE CLINICAL OUTCOMES IN HEART FAILURE (HF), ATRIAL FIBRILLATION (AF), AND ACUTE CORONARY SYNDROME (ACS) PATIENTS
Among financed actions
– Research and innovation actions
– Coordination and support actions