Sectors: Health, Innovation, Research
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
The global objective of this call for proposals is to involve a broader range of partners from different sectors in order to help to advance the development of new approaches and technologies for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases with high impact on public health.
Priorities and funded actions:
– IMI2-2017-12-01: Development and validation of technology enabled, quantitative and sensitive measures of functional decline in people with early stage Alzheimer’s Disease (RADAR-AD)
– IMI2-2017-12-02: FAIRification of IMI and EFPIA data
– IMI2-2017-12-03: Development of sensitive and validated clinical endpoints in primary Sjögren’s Syndrome (pSS)
– IMI2-2017-12-04: European Health Data Network (EHDN)
– IMI2-2017-12-05: Analysing the infectious disease burden and the use of vaccines to improve healthy years in aging populations
– IMI2-2017-12-06: Discovery and characterisation of blood-brain barrier targets and transport mechanisms for brain delivery of therapeutics to treat neurodegenerative & metabolic diseases
– IMI2-2017-12-07: European Screening Centre: unique library for attractive biology (ESCulab)
For more information : click here