Sectors: Health, Innovation, Research
Beneficiaries: Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Starting with a first pilot action focused on some specific areas of neuroscience and safety, the goal is to advance the quality and hence the exploitation potential of the data produced by discovery R&D explorative and hypothesis-testing activities.
Priorities and funded actions:
– to provide the evidence/data that enable the development of quality criteria for new and/or improved preclinical tests
– based on those data, consensus quality management recommendations in non-regulated R&D should be developed to enhance the quality of decisions made based on experimental, explorative or hypothesis-testing data
– to develop an educational course on data quality that would be a major contribution to enhancing the quality culture in preclinical research
– to contribute to the development of a proficiency test system (ring tests) in preclinical research
– to contribute to the implementation and testing of the quality principles developed by the consortium in day-to-day research settings, both in academia and industry, to achieve maximal cross-fertilisation