Sectors: Innovation, New technologies, Research, Telecommunications
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU Member States
Associated H2020 countries
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
H2020 – Specific Grant Agreement European Low-Power Microprocessor Technologies – 2020
Funds for: demonstrating the successful integration of European technologies in future European exascale and extreme performance computing capabilities addressing scientific, industrial or societal challenges
Priorities and funded actions:
* Research and Innovation Action proposal for the second phase of the design and development of European low-power processors and related technologies for extreme-scale, high-performance big-data, AI and emerging applications, in accordance with the research roadmap defined in the respective FPA
* Development of the second generation of low-power general purpose processing system units;
* Development of the second generation of low-power processing system units for application acceleration;
* Validation of the first generation of low-power processing system units developed in Phase 1 (and Phase 2);
* Support for a hardware and software development platform common to different processor and accelerator types.
Amoung financed actions
* Research and Innovation Action
* Initial duration of the action : up to 3 years
– Be a member of consortium