Sectors: Health, Innovation, Research
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* EU member-states, including the UK
* Bosnia and Herzegovina
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Health Programme – Project Grants under the Annual Work Programme – 2020
Funds for: promoting health, prevent diseases and foster supportive environments for healthy lifestyles, protecting Union citizens from serious cross-border health threats, contributing to innovative, efficient and sustainable health systems and facilitating access to better and safer healthcare for Union citizens
Priorities and funded actions:
– PJ-02-2020: Healthcare public procurement in the EU;
– PJ-03-2020: Support for health investment;
– PJ-04-2020: Support for the implementation of best practices in the area of mental health – Transfer of iFightDepression (European Alliance Against Depression);
– PJ-05-2020: Support for the implementation of best practices in the area of mental health – Transfer of Housing First Portugal (Casas Primeiro Portugal);
– PJ-06-2020: Increased access to vaccination for newly arrived migrants in first line, transit and destination countries;
– PJ-07-2020: Increased access to vaccination for disadvantaged, isolated and difficult to reach groups of population;
– PJ-08-2020: Stakeholder activities to support strengthened cooperation against vaccine-preventable diseases