Sectors: Economy - Finances, Justice - Security, Public Management, Trade
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to provide grants for the organisation of targeted specialised and risk analysis training workshops, as well as appropriate conferences aimed at protecting the financial interests of the Union and at same time to attain an equivalent level of protection across the Union.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To create networks between Member States, accession countries, candidate countries, non-EU Member States and international public organisations in order to facilitate exchange of information, experience and best practices
– To exchange experience and best practices between the relevant authorities in the participating countries, including specialised law enforcement services, as well as representatives of international organisations
– To disseminate knowledge, particularly on better identification of risk for investigative purposes
Among financed actions
– E-learning and symposia
– Hands-on training and staff exchanges
– Exchanges of best practices (including on fraud risk assessment)