Sectors: Education - Training, Industry, Innovation, New technologies, Research
Beneficiaries: Corporations, International Organisation, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Asia, Balkans, Candidate countries, European Union, Mediterranean countries, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to foster a shared culture of research and innovation that welcomes and rewards creativity and entrepreneurship and helps to turn creative ideas into innovative products, services or processes.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Knowledge sharing
– To allow a new skills acquisition and the career development for research and innovation staff members
– Building or enhancing new and existing networks of international and intersectoral cooperation
– Strengthening the interaction between organisations in the academic and non-academic sectors, and between Europe and third countries
– Aligning different cultures and expectations, with a view to a more effective contribution of research and innovation to Europe’s knowledge economy and society
Among financed actions
– Intersectoral and international mobility operations and exchange between searchers
– Joint research and innovation activities between the participants
– Organisation of workshops and conferences