Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
The European Green Vehicles Initiative (EGVI) represents an essential component of road transport research and innovation. This call has been defined taking into account the other calls and initiatives where the Transport Challenge is concerned, particularly the calls on ‘Mobility for Growth’ and ‘Smart Cities and Communities’, and the ‘Fuel Cells and Hydrogen 2’ joint undertakings.
Priorities and funded actions:
– GV-01-2017: Optimisation of heavy duty vehicles for alternative fuels use
– GV-04-2017: Next generation electric drivetrains for fully electric vehicles, focusing on high efficiency and low cost
– GV-05-2017: Electric vehicle user-centric design for optimised energy efficiency
– GV-06-2017: Physical integration of hybrid and electric vehicle batteries at pack level aiming at increased energy density and efficiency
– GV-07-2017: Multi-level modelling and testing of electric vehicles and their components
– GV-08-2017: Electrified urban commercial vehicles integration with fast charging infrastructure
– GV-09-2017: Aerodynamic and flexible trucks
– GV-10-2017: Demonstration (pilots) for integration of electrified L-category vehicles in the urban transport system
– GV-13-2017: Production of next generation battery cells in Europe for transport applications