Sectors: Health, Industry, Innovation, New technologies, Research, Services, Social Affairs, Telecommunications
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
European Union: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Slovenia, Romania, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
European Economic Area: Norway
Mediterranean countries: Israel
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to fund the development and testing of ICT-based solutions in real life situations which enable and support sustainable care models for older adults.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To stimulate approaches and investments in innovations that build sustainable care systems and improved health and wellbeing for older adults
– To generate growth within the private market by facilitating the commercialisation of new concepts and solutions that support formal and informal care
– Consider how ICT-based solutions reconcile increased demand with limited resources
– Consider how ICT-based solutions increase and facilitate the supply of formal and informal care for older adults
– Consider how ICT-based solutions reduce the demand for care through prevention and self-management
– Consider how ICT-based solutions can support the shift towards better care at home and in the community
Among financed actions
The type of action eligible for funding will depend on national rules for funding applied in the countries in which participants are established