Sectors: Industry, Innovation, Research, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Asia, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
Additional info regions:
*European Union: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
*European Economic Area: Iceland, Norway
*Mediterranean countries: Israel
*Candidate countries: Turkey
*Asia: South Korea
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to co-fund collaborative innovation projects consisting in the development of products, processes or services that will be rapidly commercialised.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support the development and growth strategy of enterprises by financing R&D projects with an objective of results commercialisation in the short-term
– To support and assist the development of new products, processes and services with a potential for rapid commercalisation
– Development of products
– Development of processes
– Development of services
– Highly innovative project, market-orientated with a civilian purpose.
Among financed actions
– Research and development activities
– Development of new products, process or services
– Design and implementation of prototypes, models, pilot productions, demonstrations