Sectors: Citizenship, Health, Innovation, Research
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
This call will embrace two main aspects of the bio-based innovation. Firstly, it will encompass the production, mobilisation and use of biomass including new business and service models, to sustainably secure raw material supply for a wide range of industrial products taking into account potential trade-offs of competing land-uses. Secondly, it will consider stakeholders engagement and demand-side measures supporting market development of bio-based products.
Priorities and funded actions:
– BB-02-2017: Towards a method for the collection of statistical data on bio-based industries and bio-based products
– BB-03-2017: Adaptive tree breeding strategies and tools for forest production systems resilient to climate change and natural disturbances
– BB-05-2017: Bio-based products: Mobilisation and mutual learning action plan
– BB-07-2017: Plant Molecular Factory
– BB-08-2017: Strategies for improving the bioeconomy knowledge of the general public
For more informations: