Sectors: Innovation, New technologies, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
The objective is to test, demonstrate, scale-up and bring to the market innovative marine and maritime technologies, products and services, as well as exploring the interactions between the oceans and human health, and strengthening the European capability to observe and map oceans and seas basins and improving the professional skills and competences for those working and being trained to work within the blue economy.
Priorities and funded actions:
– BG-02-2016-2017: High value-added specialised vessel concepts enabling more efficient servicing of emerging coastal and offshore activities
– BG-04-2017: Multi-use of the oceans marine space, offshore and near-shore: Enabling technologies
– BG-06-2017: Interaction between people, oceans and seas: a strategic approach towards healthcare and well-being
– BG-07-2017: Blue green innovation for clean coasts and seas
– BG-08-2017: Innovative sustainable solutions for improving the safety and dietary properties of seafood
– BG-11-2017: The effect of climate change on Arctic permafrost and its socio-economic impact, with a focus on coastal areas
– BG-14-2017: Monitoring and assessing fish stocks, other pelagic species and habitats with an automated, non-invasive, opto-acoustic system
For more informations: