Sectors: Energy, Environment, Innovation, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, International Organisation, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
For more information: Click here
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: Producing solutions for the achievement of the Paris Agreement’s mitigation and adaptation goals
Priorities and funded actions:
– LC-CLA-10-2020: Scientific support to designing mitigation pathways and policies
– LC-CLA-11-2020: Innovative nature-based solutions for carbon neutral cities and improved air quality
– LC-CLA-12-2020: Advancing climate services
– LC-CLA-13-2020: Climate resilience of European coastal cities and settlements
– LC-CLA-14-2020: Understanding climate-water-energy-food nexus and streamlining water-related policies
– LC-CLA-15-2020: Forest Fires risk reduction: towards an integrated fire management approach in the E.U.
– LC-CLA-16-2020: Multi-hazard risk management for risk-informed decision-making in the E.U.
– LC-CLA-17-2020: Polar climate: understanding the polar processes in a global context in the Arctic and Antarctic Regions
– LC-CLA-18-2020: Developing the next generation of Earth System Models- LC-CLA-19-2020 – RIA Research and Innovation action
– LC-CLA-19-2020: Integrated GEOSS climate applications to support adaptation and mitigation measures of the Paris Agreement
– LC-CLA-20-2020: Supporting the implementation of GEOSS in the Arctic in collaboration with Copernicus
– LC-CLA-21-2020: Coordination of European Polar research
– LC-CLA-22-2020: Enhancing the Belmont Forum Collaborative Research Action on Climate, Environment and Health
– LC-CLA-23-2020: Towards a comprehensive European mountain research strategy