Sectors: Environment, Innovation, New technologies, Research, Transport
Beneficiaries: Corporations, International Organisation, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Clean Sky is a Joint Technology Initiative (JTI) that aims to develop and mature breakthrough “clean technologies” for Air Transport.
Priorities and funded actions:
Each topic has its own specific objective
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW02-AIR-01-03: Development of airframe technologies aiming at improving aircraft life cycle environmental footprint
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW02-AIR-02-05: Optimized Composite Structures for Small Aircraft
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW02-AIR-02-06: Airframe on-ground structural and functional tests of advanced structures
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW02-AIR-02-07: More affordable small aircraft manufacturing
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW02-AIR-02-08: Cabin systems and Ergonomics, comfort & human perception improvements
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW02-ENG-01-04: Intermediate Compressor Frame for Ultra High Propulsive Efficiency (UHPE) Demonstrator for Short / Medium Range aircraft
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW02-ENG-01-05: Turbine Vane Frame for Ultra High Propulsive Efficiency (UHPE) Demonstrator for Short / Medium Range aircraft
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW02-ENG-01-06: Business Aviation / Short Regional TP demonstrator – Advanced Power & Accessory Gear Box
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW02-ENG-01-07: Business Aviation / Short Regional TP demonstrator – Advanced propeller & controls design & manufacturing and IPPS aero-acoustic performance assessment
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW02-LPA-01-07: Power Gear Box (PGB) of the flight demonstrator Contra Rotative Open Rotor (CROR) engine
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW02-LPA-03-01: Maturation, validation and integration with the airframers of cockpit functions and avionics technologies
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW02-LPA-03-02: Reduced cockpit workload
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW02-LPA-03-03: “Cockpit utility management system Integrated cabinet for business jet and large passenger aircraft cockpits “
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW02-REG-01-03: Green and cost efficient Conceptual Aircraft Design including Innovative Turbo-Propeller Power-plant
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW02-REG-02-02: Wing Integration Regional Demonstrator FTB#2
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW02-SYS-02-02: Adaptive Environmental Control System
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW02-SYS-03-02: “Affordable future avionic solution for small aircraft, enablers for single pilot operation “
Among financed actions
– Research and innovation actions (basic and applied research, technology development and integration, testing and validation on a small-scale prototype in a laboratory or simulated environment)
– Innovation actions (prototyping, testing, demonstrating, piloting, large-scale product validation and market replication)
– Coordination and support actions (standardisation, dissemination, awareness-raising and communication, networking, coordination or support services, policy dialogues and mutual learning exercises and studies, including design studies for new infrastructure and complementary activities of strategic planning, networking and coordination between programmes in different countries)