Sectors: Environment, Industry, Innovation, Research, Transport
Beneficiaries: Corporations, International Organisation, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This is the third call for core partners for Clean Sky 2
Priorities and funded actions:
– Every topic has its own specific objective
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW03-AIR-01-04:Next generation movables for high speed aircraft (5M)
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW03-AIR-02-09:Design, manufacture and deliver Technology Demonstrator of high visibility, crashworthy, low-drag integrated cockpit section for next generation civil tiltrotor (NGCTR)
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW03-AIR-02-10:Design, manufacture and deliver Technology Demonstrator of high visibility, crashworthy, low-drag integrated cabin section for next generation civil tiltrotor (NGCTR)
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW03-AIR-02-11:Design, manufacture and deliver Technology Demonstrator of high visibility, crashworthy, low-drag integrated Rear Fuselage and Tail sections for next generation civil tiltrotor (NGCTR)
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW03-ENG-01-08:HP Core module and its associated control laws and equipment for the UHPE demonstrator
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW03-ENG-03-03:VHBR Engine – HP Turbine Technology
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW03-ENG-03-04:Demonstration of CFD capability in the simulation of air-oil flow in complex aero-engine bearing chambers – a systematic approach
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW03-ENG-03-05:Development of large volume, mass optimised, integrated oil storage systems for large VHBR engines
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW03-FRC-01-01:Design, development, testing and flight qualification of smart fly-by-wire actuators for primary flight control of a civil tiltrotor
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW03-FRC-02-03:New generation landing gear for a compound fast rotorcraft
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW03-FRC-02-04:LifeRCraft Main Gear Box
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW03-FRC-02-05:Electrical Wiring Interconnection System for a compound fast rotorcraft
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW03-FRC-02-06:Innovative actuators for compound rotorcraft flight control
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW03-LPA-01-08:Engine Mounting System for the CROR Flight Test Demo
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW03-LPA-01-09:Aircraft Configuration Studies and Demonstration (Scaled Flight testing, Instrumentation)
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW03-LPA-01-10:Aircraft and Hybrid Propulsion System Architecture, Integration and Verification
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW03-SYS-02-03:Short TAT braking system – Optimized tyre design for improved brake cooling
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW03-SYS-02-04:High efficient compact electro-mechanical brake for small aircraft and helicopters with advanced brake disc material
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW03-SYS-02-05:High efficient structural landing gear parts based on advanced carbon fiber material systems and highly automated production technologies for helicopter and aircraft
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW03-SYS-02-06:HVDC Power Center and Functions
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW03-SYS-02-07:Detection and Characterization of Icing Conditions Contributing to Ice Protection Optimization
– JTI-CS2-2015-CPW03-SYS-02-08:Electro-Thermal Wing Ice Protection System For Large Aircraft
Among financed actions
– Research and innovation actions (basic and applied research, technology development and integration, testing and validation on a small-scale prototype in a laboratory or simulated environment)
– Innovation actions (prototyping, testing, demonstrating, piloting, large-scale product validation and market replication)
– Coordination and support actions (standardisation, dissemination, awareness-raising and communication, networking, coordination or support services, policy dialogues and mutual learning exercises and studies, including design studies for new infrastructure and complementary activities of strategic planning, networking and coordination between programmes in different countries)