Sectors: Citizenship, Industry, Innovation, Research, SME Policy, Transport
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, SMEs
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
To encourage private investments in aeronautics research in general, and in clean Air Transport technologies in particular.
Priorities and funded actions:
– JTI-CS2-2016-CPW04-FRC-01-02: Design, manufacture and deliver a high performance, low cost, low weight wing for Next Generation TiltRotor (NGCTR);
– JTI-CS2-2016-CPW04-LPA-01-11: Design of a wing with HLFC (Hybrid Laminar Flow Control) technology;
– JTI-CS2-2016-CPW04-LPA-01-12: High Density Energy Conversion System for an APU;
– JTI-CS2-2016-CPW04-LPA-02-03: Development and manufacturing of multifunctional and integrated thermoplastic fuselage shell, passenger floor and cargo floor including the main system, cabin and cargo elements;
– JTI-CS2-2016-CPW04-SYS-01-01: Networking solutions for future cockpit communications;
– JTI-CS2-2016-CPW04-SYS-01-02: System solutions for Cabin & Cargo operations, communication and power management;
– JTI-CS2-2016-CPW04-SYS-02-09: Energy storage.