Sectors: Citizenship, Innovation, Research
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
The potential for societal and innovative development through co-creation in all sectors of society is widely recognised and the current socio-economic context, despite many difficulties, provides for manifold opportunities to fully exploit it.
Priorities and funded actions:
– CO-CREATION-01-2017: Education and skills: empowering Europe’s young innovators
– CO-CREATION-04-2017: Applied co-creation to deliver public services
– CO-CREATION-06-2017: Policy-development in the age of big data: data-driven policy-making, policy-modelling and policy-implementation
– CO-CREATION-07-2017: Towards a new growth strategy in Europe – Improved economic and social measurement, data and official statistics
– CO-CREATION-08-2016-2017: Better integration of evidence on the impact of research and innovation in policy making
For more informations: