Sectors: Industry, Innovation, New technologies, Research, SME Policy, Transport
Beneficiaries: International Organisation
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Candidate countries, European Union, Latin America, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support innovation projects underpinned by a sound and strategic business plan (potentially elaborated and partially funded through phase 1 of the SME Instrument).
Priorities and funded actions:
This phase II is divided into 13 Topics
– Topic 1: Supporting SMEs efforts for the development – deployment and market replication of innovative solutions for blue growth
– Topic 2: SME boosting biotechnology-based industrial processes driving competitiveness and sustainability
– Topic 3: Critical infrastructure protection topic 7: SME instrument topic: Protection of Urban soft targets and critical infrastructures
– Topic 4: Open Disruptive Innovation Scheme (implemented through the SME instrument)
– Topic 5: SME business model innovation
– Topic 6: Innovative mobile e-government applications by SMEs
– Topic 7: Small business innovation research for Transport
– Topic 8: Accelerating the uptake of nanotechnologies, advanced materials or advanced manufacturing and processing technologies by SMEs
– Topic 9: Clinical research for the validation of biomarkers and/or diagnostic medical devices
– Topic 10: Boosting the potential of small businesses for eco-innovation and a sustainable supply of raw materials
– Topic 11: Resource-efficient eco-innovative food production and processing
– Topic 12: Stimulating the innovation potential of SMEs for a low carbon energy system
– Topic 13: SME Instrument
Among financed actions by phase II
– Prototyping, miniaturisation
– Scaling-up, design
– Performance verification, demonstration
– Validation for market replication, including other activities aimed at bringing innovation to investment readiness and maturity for market take-up