Sectors: Citizenship, Health, Innovation, Services
Beneficiaries: Corporations, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Horizon 2020 – Digital transformation in health and care – 2020
Funds for: supporting the management of health and wellbeing while empowering the participation of citizens and facilitating the transformation of health and care services
Priorities and funded actions:
– SC1-DTH-04-2020: International cooperation in smart living environments for ageing people
– SC1-DTH-14-2020: Pre-commercial Procurement for Digital Health and Care Solutions
– SC1-DTH-06-2020: Accelerating the uptake of computer simulations for testing medicines and medical devices
– SC1-HCC-08-2020: Scaling up innovation for active and healthy ageing
– SC1-DTH-02-2020: Personalised early risk prediction, prevention and intervention based on Artificial Intelligence and Big Data technologies
– SC1-HCC-09-2020: Supporting deployment of eHealth in low and lower middle income countries in Africa for better health outcomes