Sectors: Economy - Finances, Information, Innovation, New technologies, Research
Beneficiaries: Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* Eligible countries: Austria, Malta, Belgium, Netherlands, Bulgaria, Norway, Czech Republic, Poland, Denmark, Portugal, Finland, Romania, France, Slovak Republic, Germany, Spain, Greece, Sweden, Hungary, Switzerland, Ireland, Turkey, Israel, United Kingdom, Italy, Latvia, Luxemburg
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
H2020 – ECSEL Joint Undertaking – Digital Excellence – 2020
Funds for: offering means for extending the availability of the results of the project Productive 4.0 (regarding semiconductor industry and supply chains containing semiconductors) for other ECSEL/EU projects, or for not-for-profit exploitation of those results
Priorities and funded actions:
* Interactive collaboration and cascading of projects;
* Providing data and use cases to make solutions applicable and studies replicable;
* Making software components available to connect to other projects and provide the community useful open source implementation
* Identifying suitable infrastructure and hosting mechanisms for those results, that can assure accessibility in an open yet suitably controlled and secure manner – typically a URI;
* Establishing regular meetings of stakeholders with a view to management and keeping up to date of the results;
* Establishing a mechanism whereby other relevant EU-funded projects can access and make use of these results and contribute to their further enhancement;
* Studying the extensibility of the results into further use-cases or application domains, developing support for those as part of their operation;
* Assuring widespread knowledge of the existence of these results and how they may be accessed;
* Studying and reporting on additional mechanisms or business models which can lead to the support of the results becoming self-sustaining;
* Supporting the standardization initiatives;
* Research and proposing a concrete implementation plan for what must follow, to assure maximum benefit is taken from the results, in specific and in general use-cases
Among financed actions
* Public exploitation platform and its management;
* Meetings of research groups;
* Communication campaigns, including presentations at public events coordinated through, for example, funding bodies or Lighthouse Initiatives;
* Studies and reports on additional mechanisms or business models;
* Implementation plan
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: up to 3 years
– Be a legal entity;
– Be established in an EU Member State or Horizon 2020 associated country
* The action must take place in an eligible country