Sectors: Education - Training, Energy, Health, Industry, Innovation, Research, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Investment Funds, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Worldwide : A KIC may include partners from third countries, subject to the approval of the EIT Governing Board
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Institute of Innovation and Technology
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to fund projects in line with the 2015 KICs InnoEnergy thematics.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Foster the establishment of financially autonomous public-private partnerships beween research organisations, high-ranking education centers, business and all stakeholders involved in innovation. The knowledge triangle thus created shall become global hubs for innovation with a focus on the market
– Foster innovation and bridge the gap between research and the market
* This call is divided into 6 thematics
– Energy from Chemical Fuels
– Clean Coal and Gas Technologies
– Renewable Energies
– Sustainable Nuclear and Renewable Energy Convergence
– Smart Grids and Storage
– Smart and Intelligent Buildings and Cities