Sectors: Enlargement, Industry, Innovation, Local development, New technologies, Research
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Corporations, International Organisation, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Developing countries: all countries automatically eligible for funding under Horizon 2020 are eligible under this call for proposals
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call is the second Stage of the Research potential general call. Applicants for Stage 2 are requested to draft their proposals according to one or several of 9 research topics (SRTs) selected at stage 1. This call for proposals aims at supporting capacity-building projects on metrology with the view to bridge the capacity gap between EURAMET Member countries and regions regarding metrology.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To achieve a balanced and integrated metrology system in the EMPIR participating states, enabling them to develop their scientific and technical capabilities in metrology
– To develop the potential for metrology research of the organisations that participate in the EMPIR programme
– Towards the propagation of ac quantum voltage standards
– Traceable calibration of dynamic weighing instruments
– Absorbed dose in water and air
– Developing traceable capabilities in thermal metrology
– Traceable AFM measurement capability
– Developing metrology research potential in [country]
– Traceability for time and frequency
– Matrix reference materials for environmental analysis
– Traceability for Humidity
Among financed actions
– Basic and applied research
– Technology development and integration
– Testing and validation on a small-scale prototype in a laboratory or simulated environment
– Limited demonstration activities