Beneficiaries: Research centres
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Associated Countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Faroe Islands, FYR Macedonia, Iceland, Israel, Montenegro, Norway, Moldova, Serbia, Tunisia, Turkey and Ukraine.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Advanced Grants are designed to support excellent Principal Investigators at the career stage at which they are already established research leaders with a recognised track record of research achievements.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Applications can be made in any field of research with particular emphasis on the frontiers of science, scholarship and engineering.
– Proposals of an interdisciplinary nature, which cross the boundaries between different fields of research, pioneering proposals addressing new and emerging fields of research or proposals introducing unconventional, innovative approaches and scientific inventions are encouraged.
The three main research domains:
– Physical Sciences & Engineering (Panels PE1-PE10)
– Life Sciences (Panels LS1-LS9)
– Social Sciences & Humanities (Panels SH1 – SH6)