Sectors: Education - Training, Innovation, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Asia, Balkans, Candidate countries, Central America, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Gulf countries, Latin America, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Pacific
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to train a new generation of creative, entrepreneurial and innovatice early stage researchers and providind a range of skills in order to maximise employability.
Priorities and funded actions:
This call for proposals is divided into 3 themes
– Theme 1 : European Training Network (ETN)
– Theme 2 : European Industrial Doctorate (EID) (25 000 000 euro)
– Theme 3 : European Joint Doctorate (EJD) (28 000 000 euro)
* Theme 1
– To train highly-skilled researchers and stimulating entrepreneurship, creativity and innovation in Europe.
* Theme 2
– To meet the objectives of ITN in particular by involving the non-academic
sector in doctoral training so that skills better match public and private sector needs.
* Theme 3
– To promote international, intersectorial and multi/interdisciplinary collaboration: oral level training in Europe though the creation of joint doctoral programme, leading to the delivery of joint, double or multiple docotral degree
Among financed actions
– To implement the joint trainning programme of the network
– To recuit, to supervise, to host and to train researchers
– Networking activities such as conferences, workshops…